Clubs

Monday, September 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Jeepers Creepers

 


Welcome to our Jeepers Creepers Blog Hop! If you came from Katy's Blog, you are on the right track. We hope you enjoyed all the creative goodness everyone had to share this month!

The Jeepers Creepers paper pack is SO FUN! I'm not that big on Halloween but this paper can be used for SO many other things too! That being said...I just love the spooky eyes paper! I just had to use it on a card!

My card uses the Spooky eyes paper cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" (be sure to watch the direction of the eyes when cutting the paper). Adhere this piece to the front of a White Daisy card base.

Next cut a piece of Pansy Cardstock at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" and adhere to center of card front.
Cut a piece of White Daisy Cardstock at 4 1/4 x 3" and before adhere to card front add your compliment stickers...
I cut the striped border in half and placed about a 1/4" from the top edge and bottom edges
Place the little monster sticker in the middle and adhere the White Daisy piece to center of card front.
Add Puffy Eye stickers on top of the little monsters eyes.
Embellish inside of card and envelope as desired.

Here's my card front:

You can see here where I added the dimensional eyes:


Suggested inside message:
'I See'...
           You're having a Birthday!
           You're doing a great job!
           It's time to Celebrate!

There are lots of sayings you can use, just think about what you are celebrating! I hope you like this little project and that you can see this set is Fabulous for Fun projects other than Halloween! I think the little monsters stamp set is awesome for young boys birthdays!

Here are the products I used:
G1110 Workshop Your Way Jeepers Creepers (includes the pattern paper, Compliment Assortment (with Stickers), Cardstock and Assortment pack (puffy stickers)
X254 White Value Pack Cards and Envelopes

Be sure to check out the matching Thin Cuts and Stamp Bundle as well as new ink colors!
If you already have a consultant please shop with them. If you do not have a consultant I would be happy to help you and earn your business. To order with me click here and choose September Orders. Let me know if you have any questions!

To go to the beginning of the blog hop or to continue on your journey, go to Melissa's blog

Until next time, Create it with Heart.
Debi

2 comments:

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...