Clubs

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

NEW Annual Idea Book!

NEW Annual Idea Book!

What an AWESOME month this is!!
Not only do we have great specials, we also have a NEW Idea Book





It is FULL of Beautiful papers and stamp sets! You can view the book on my website (see below).
If you have purchased from me in the past year then you will receive a copy of this wonderful Idea Book full of FUN and Inspiration! If you haven't purchased from me in the past year and do not already have a consultant, I would love the opportunity to earn your business, just email me HERE!

This month is even MORE AWESOME because as a consultant, we get to preview the Holiday Expressions this month and order products from it! WOOHOO!! If you would like to see the specials we have this month for joining our team, see below.
I will be having all kinds of FUN creating this month! Stop by often to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by and looking!
Debi


To see the Idea Book online Click HERE!

To see more about joining our team (or for questions) Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...