Clubs

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you All! 
I hope everyone is spending time with family and friends! Have a wonderful holiday!

Thank you so much for your support and viewing this past year! I will continue to bring more awesomeness in the New Year!
Until then....
Close To My Heart will have a sale starting at 1am on December 26, the specials will be good for 24 hours at which time a new set of products will be on special for that day. This will run Tuesday thru Friday for Your shopping pleasure! Be sure to check my website each day to get the great deals! www.CreatedWithHeart.ctmh.com

I will be back later this week with more updates!
Enjoy your time with friends and family,
Merry Christmas!
Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...