Clubs

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Thin Cuts Craze

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Thin Cuts Craze




Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you while using the terrific thin cuts.. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and enjoy the projects.
If you came from Darlys Recker's Blog you are on the right track! 

Here is my project for today:


The Tag thin cuts are so much Fun and great for making Holiday tags!
I used the large size tag: (I stamped To and From on the back)


I cut two pieces of white Daisy Cardstock at 1/2 inch each ( long enough to fit on tag). 
I then tore off both sides the long way on the vertical piece and tore one long side of the horizontal piece.
I then adhered the long piece down the center of the tag and trimmed off any access. 
Next I adhered the other strip with the flat edge to the bottom of the tag and cut off access. 
I used a 1/8" hole punch to re-punch the hole. (See picture below).


For the buckle, I used an exacti knife to cut two slits in which to thread the black shimmer trim thru. See below:







I took the backing off the shimmer trim and stuck it to the front of the tag and trimmed off the excess.



I used the Gold and white twine to make a loop for the top:


I hope you enjoy making your own Santa gift tags! Leave me a comment below and let me know how you like this project.

Hop on over to Sarah Devendorf's Blog to enjoy more great projects.

Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Create it with Heart,
Debi

3 comments:

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...