Clubs

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

March Madness!!

Hello,

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Well, can you believe it’s March already!?! I can’t.

How many of you are tired of winter?? Well, the good news is that I’m creating for Spring now!! A New month means New Ideas and inspiration...

Starting with the Oh SO Cute Stamp of the Month! This is Birthday Time Stamp Set (S1803,   $17.95), only available March 1-31, 2018 or while supplies last, so be sure to get yours early!


Set of 26 Stamps
Recommended My Acrylix® blocks to use with this set:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 1" × 6½" (Y1005), 3" × 3" (Y1006)






Aren’t these awesome? I think they are just Fabulous and so Fun for Birthdays!

This stamp set can be used for so many fun things, I’m seeing kids (young and old) birthday gift bags and cards, shaker cards, Celebration projects, invitations...
Be sure to check back during the month as I will be posting the Fun things I Create with this set!

Did you know that this set can be yours for just $5.00 with a $50 purchase on my shopping site Here!

Let me know if you have any questions and be sure to comment below and let me know how you like this stamp set!
Until next time...Remember to Create it from your Heart,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...