Clubs

Monday, September 17, 2018

Mini Sewing project bookmark

Mini Project Bookmark Mouse!

Well, as promised here is a tiny sewing project:
I was asked to make some bookmarks and somewhere online I came across animal bookmarks, so here is mine:


Isn’t he so cute!?! I decided to use blue to give to a male. You can color with any colors you like!

Fold a 3 x 3” piece of Cardstock (I used White Daisy Cardstock, if using Cardstock make sure to use your bone folder and make sure to crease well and. Fold evenly.) Pattern paper can also be used..
Follow the pictures to fold:











Tuck the corners over the flap:





Now use a scrap and fold over end and cut out the shape you want your ears:


Cut them in half to have two ears:


Color the inside of your ears, nose and eyes with markers (I used Shin-Han alcohol markers):


Place a tiny bit of tape at the end of the ears and set aside:


Draw in some whiskers with a pencil and unfold:




Pierce holes on ends of whiskers and erase marks:


Use Silver Embellishing Thread to sew in the whiskers:




I just taped the ends on the inside:



Refill, add ears and enjoy!





Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the project today! May be a good Christmas Odr Summer gift for kids!
Remember to Create it with Heart,
Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...