Clubs

Monday, September 3, 2018

NEW Holiday Expressions

Our New Holiday Expressions Idea Book is now ready to shop from!! I am SO excited that we can share this with everyone now, it is an AWESOME book FULL of great collections and stamps and new colors and REALLY fun techniques and...
Well, maybe you should see for yourself! If you haven’t received a copy yet, then any order on my Website will allow you to add one for FREE when checking out (scroll below your amount due and it will allow you to click on ‘add’ beside the Idea Book and add it to your order), in the meantime you can view it Here on my website.





Check it out, you will be glad you did. I do have one TIP: have a pen and paper ready as it really is THAT good!

Have a great week and remember to Create it with Heart,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...