Clubs

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year means New Products!

A New Year means NEW Close To My Heart products! Here is the cover of the New Expressions 1 catalog that will be available to order from January 1, 2018 thru the end of April 2016:






To see all the pages just click Here and you can view each page of goodness!! You can also view the Annual Inspirations if you haven't already received one.
You can get an Expressions catalog FREE with any order on my site! When you check you cart scroll down to the bottom and click the button to add it for FREE!

SO many FUN new things to play with!! Check back in the days to come to see more NEW items and FUN projects that I've been working on.
Until next time, Create it from the Heart,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...