Clubs

Friday, September 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Fabulous Foil

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Fabulous Foil



If you came from Darlys Recker's Blog you are on the right track! Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you while using this fabulous new Foil Paper. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and enjoy the projects.

Here is my card for today:


I cut the word 'grateful' as well as the leaves out of the Gold Foil Paper on my Cricut...it cut great and is super easy to work with as well as very pretty! I also cut the vine out of the green dotted B&T paper from the Falling for You paper pack on the Cricut. I used the Artbooking Cartridge for all three on 4.25". 



I popped up the Flower paper with Thin Foam Dots and used the small Gold Gems in the centers of the leaves (it cuts out the center of them and I didn't like it as well, so I added the gems).


Be sure to visit Belinda's Blog next to see what other cool things you can make! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...Remember to Make it From your Heart,
Debi 

The supplies are below (if you do not have a Close To My Heart Demonstrator I would love to earn your business, please check out my website Here.)

All Papers used from the Falling for you paper pack (Z7223B)
5 1/2 x 4 1/4" Espresso Cardstock
5 1/4 x 4" Flower Pattern paper
3 x 4 Espresso Leaves Pattern paper
5" Fern Twine (Two pieces needed)
Gold Gems
Gold Foil Paper
Adhesive
Glue Dots

4 comments:

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...