Clubs

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Holiday Expressions!



The NEW products are making a BIG splash this month!! Have you seen the new catalogs? You can view them Here on my Shopping Website! Check out all the cool new ideas in these books!! SO many tips and ideas to try!

The products in The Holiday Expression catalog is only available until December 31, 2015, so you'll want to take a look at it now!! Be sure to add it to your cart for FREE if you shop on my website! (after you fill your basket, scroll down and it will let you add it for FREE with a quick click of the button!). It's an Awesome little gift!

We'll have some more Nevermore paper pack ideas this month! So be sure to check back soon!! (better yet, follow me by email, sign up to the right of this post and when I make a post it will come right to your email box! I will send something FUN to a person selected at random for every 5 people that follow me by email this week! Go ahead, you may WIN!!)

Until next time...Be blessed and Create it from the Heart!!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...