Clubs

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Time to Celebrate!!

WOOHOO!!!

It's time to celebrate another year with Close To My Heart!! Our NEW Annual Idea Book is ready to order from TODAY!!


Isn't it beautiful??
There are a LOT of awesome new paper packets and stamps as well as accessories to see!! To check it out visit my website Here!
This will also put you in the right place to see the NEW Holiday Expressions catalog!! WOOHOO!! That's right...we have TWO new idea books starting today!! SO Awesome!!
I can't wait for you to see what goodness is in each one!! So I will sign off for now and let the browsing begin!!
If you are not a current VIP with me and you need a hard copy of either/both idea books, just email me at CreatedWithHeart@yahoo.com!
Have an Awesome Day and remember: Create it with Heart!!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...