Clubs

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Regatta Blog Hop




Welcome to the Regatta Paper Pack Blog Hop! So excited you joined us!
If you came here from Melissa David's blog  then you are on the right track.

This card is totally simple and not what I started out to make, but the little boat is so dang cute and the technique is fun! I hope you like it too, let's get started:

I took a white card base and cut my 'wave' B&T (Background & Texture paper) 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"  and use it to guide you in your placement of your sun.
To make the sun with 'Rays', I got a small piece of scratch cardstock and using the waves paper to help me with the height of where to start my sun, I chose a place where all the 'Rays' will stem from. Then all you do is place the scrap cardstock at an angle and sponge Canary ink along the scratch paper (by dragging it along the scratch cardstock) all the way to edge of the card, then move the scratch cardstock (pivoting around from where the Rays will stem from) a bit (depending on how far you want your 'rays' spread out) and keep going until all the sun rays are done. See pictures below and hopefully they will help make this more clear.




After the sun is complete, stamp the sentiment in Saphire ink in upper right corner. Adhere wave B&T to bottom of card.



I then cut out a little sailboat from the 'sailboat' B&T in the paper pack and set aside.
Next, cut out the long wave with the Thin Cut from Saphire cardstock on the embossing machine and adhered it to the top of the 'wave' B&T with the little boat barely behind the waves on the left side of the card.





Simple and fun! I hope you enjoy this one also!The supplies are listed below. This the last stop on the hop, if you started here or want to go back to the beginning click Here.

X7206B Regatta Paper Packet
C1642 My Anchor
Z3202 My Anchor Thin Cuts
Z2648 Sapphire Exclusive Stamp Pad
Z1836 Non-Stick Micro Tip Scissors
Z553 Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Z3022 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive

You can place an order with your consultant or visi my website at: www.CreatedWithHeart.ctmh.com and go Shop!
Thanks for joining us today and have a great week!
Debi

2 comments:

  1. Love your sun! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I hope you have fun making your own sun! I would love to see your version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...