Clubs

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sew What?! - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Sew What?! - CTMH Technique Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you while using the terrific thin cuts.. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and enjoy the projects.
If you came from Haley Dyer's Blog you are on the right track!

Here is my project for today:
I love the Boutique Cardmaking Workshop Your Way! So...I just changed it up a little! The cards are so fun and easy to put together!


To make this card, I put the 3/4" strips of pattern paper from the kit across the front of the card diagonally and cut off the ends.


Then I stamped the Heart image from the kit (in Sugarplum and then rolled the edge in Saffron - have to say I haven't used this color much but it made a great pop of color for this card) and cut it out with the Stitched Heart Thin Cuts.



I can now 'sew' my Silver Embellishing Thread through the stitches that the Thin Cut left:



Back side:

All that's left is to stamp the sentiment and little stitches at the bottom of the sentiment piece in Charcoal Ink, tie a bow on the heart and add some Bitty Sparkles (I did use Thin Foam Tape to pop up the sentiment piece).


I know you can't see how sparkly it is on the photo, but maybe this close up will give you an idea:




Sew Easy! Adding the thread to the heart did take a couple of minutes, but SO worth it!

Ask your Consultant about the products above. If you don't have a Consultant I would love the opportunity to earn your business. You can contact me here or if you are ready to shop, you  can visit my website here.

Hop on over to Wendy Kessler’s Blog to enjoy more great projects.

I’ve also been playing with the Stitched Borders Stamp Set on envelopes:





I have another Small project on Monday with the Silver Embellishing Thread if you'd like to stop back by then. If you would like it to come to your email then just go on the right side and enter your email into the Follow by Email box and Submit.

I love to know how you like my projects and would love for you to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...