Clubs

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Seasonal Expressions 1 New Product Blog Hop

Seasonal Expressions 1 New Product Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you from the NEW Idea Book from Close to my Heart. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us as well as the projects.
If you came from Michelle Loncar’s you are on the right track!

I am in love with the first paper pack and Dino stamps in this Idea Book!
Living in Texas we have been to the Dinosaur World as well as stayed at a bed and breakfast in Granbury that has there own Dino’s!! So this will be SO awesome for our scrapbooks!
Today I chose a different route though, I don’t know about you but in my world, January means the start of lots of Birthdays!
I used Pattern 1 in the Volume 4 Make It from your Heart pattern book.

So here is my project today:



I used the Something Fierce - Cardmaking stamp set with the Something Fierce Paper Pack. I used Bluebird Ink, Charcoal Ink  and Clover Ink.
For the focal sentiment I inked up the image with sponge daubers and breathed on it to remoisten the ink just before stamping on the White Daisy cardstock (4 x  5 1/4”).


 I used my piece of ribbon as a guide to know how much room I had to stamp the image:


Then I stamped on the ribbon, added some banners from the paper pack that I trimmed and stapled the ribbon over the top of the banners. Then I used foam tape to adhere the panel to the Light side of Bluebird Cardstock and to the card front.


I used the star zip strip from the paper pack and stamped my sentiment with confetti inside:


This time I also needed a Ggoft Card holder so I cut Clover Cardstock to 5 5/8 x 4” (I typically cut at 6 x 4) and used the border Thin Cuts to cut a tear edge on the top (small) panel.


Fold on the score lines, add adhesive the sides of the bottom large section (approx. 1/4” on each side) and fold up to adhere. Adhere 1 3/4 x 3 3/4” paper to front panel, add gift card and seal closed (below the tear off portion).


I wanted to spruce it up a little, so I added a little belly band by wrapping the White Ribbon around the left edge and I adhered it with Tombow Tape Runner to itself (not to the gift card holder as I want them to be able to remove it before tearing off the opening)


I added a bow with a glue dot to cover the seam. Now it’s all ready to go!


Here I added some Silver Glitter Gems



This new Idea Book is filled with Great Fun! Check it out on your Consiltants website! (If you don’t have a Consultant, I would love to help you, visit my Website Here to see the Idea Book Here.) It is beautiful!


Hop on over to Marciava Warrell to enjoy more great projects.

Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Create it with Heart,
Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...