Clubs

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tag, You’re It! - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Tag, You’re It! - CTMH Technique Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you.. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us as well as the projects.
If you came from Haley Dyer’s Blog you are on the right track!

I have needed some Sympathy cards for a while now, I am behind with things at the moment (It’s just the way my ball bounces)! So I thought this was a good stamp set to use, I just adore it!
Here is my project for today:




I used the Feels like Home paper pack, the Tag Thin Cut set, Charcoal Ink, Sage Ink (applied with water brush) and Sugarplum Ink. I also used the White Ribbon and Silver Embellishing Thread.
I am going to make a 5 x 7 version and see how that looks too!

Hop on over to Daryl’s Recker’s Blog to enjoy more great projects.

Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Create it with Heart,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...