Clubs

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Something Fierce Featured Paper Blog Hop

Something Fierce Featured Paper Blog Hop

    Thank you for joining us on this Blog Hop with lots of ideas and tips for you using the Something Fierce Paper Pack. A Blog Hop is a 'circular' group of Blogs that you 'Hop' to (or click the link to) that will give you lots of tips, techniques and inspiration for the topic of the Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy your time with us as well as the projects.
    If you came from Haley Dyer’s Blog you are on the right track!

    Here is my project for today:
    I decided to make a little treat box, it is 2 1/2” on each side So it is big enough for quite a few different goodies.


    This is the top with the sentiment 


    Here I tried it with a different sentiment


    This is the final version, I used cardstock for the base and then added the Background and Texture Paper.


    I cut the paper 10 1/2 x 7 1/2” 
    I then scored the 10 1/2” side (this side is butted up to the edge on the trimmer) at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, 10”
    Then I scored the 7 1/2” side at 2 1/2, 5 and 7”


    Hop on over to Lauren Moore’s Blog to enjoy more great projects.

    Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Create it with Heart,
    Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You cards

Thank You! Here is a card that I have been sending to those who have shopped with me recently. It has a fun little technique that is SO easy...